26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge improvement against the Dippers , he looked up for the game and scored a superb goal , no doubting his class but maybe his hunger has been questioned , if he plays like he did against the Dippers for the rest of the season then it will be a mssive boost to our annual trophy hunt.

Played great today. Despite no goal, I think his passing was outstanding and set up a number of attacks. More of this please

I honestly cannot believe that some are in here saying he played well. Stealing a living.
He does a job, but it’s not enough. This team is crying out for a dangerous player on the wing. The sort of player that fullbacks know they are in for a hard game. I could do a job against Mahrez and I haven’t kicked a ball for about five years.

Like I said, he does a job. He’s very good at getting into that space just inside in the box on the right where he can get it on his left foot and take a shot. Good at retaining possession and just a good system player for Pep. I just don’t think it’s enough. I want to see some life on the wings. Weaving in and out with pace.

He was good in the first half, created two big chances and was involved in the goal, he then went missing the second half, he needs to stay in the game for longer, but anyone who says he was shit or didn't do anything either didn't watch the game or he's just a hater.

Last edited:
Thought he was shit, and Palmer showed more in 5 minutes than he did all game
Lol what did Palmer do except kick the shit out of a Leeds player ? Mahrez was one of our best players in the first half and should've had two assists, yes he disappeared in the second half but no need to talk nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.