26 | Savinho - 2024/25

Looked good yesterday. He could nail down that RW spot. 20 years old, and £30m; bargain. Question, though; why are some (even some of our own fans) referring to him as "Savio"? Am I missing something?
Savinho means little Savio.
Just like Fernandinho means little Fernando

Savio is his given name. Savinho is a nickname.

Looked good yesterday. He could nail down that RW spot. 20 years old, and £30m; bargain. Question, though; why are some (even some of our own fans) referring to him as "Savio"? Am I missing something?
He had "Savio" on at Girona, I think, at least referring from Google images. That's what everywhere referred to him as, media outlets and such.

Joined us and put "Savinho" on his back. His actual name is Sávio Moreira de Oliveira.

He had "Savio" on at Girona, I think, at least referring from Google images. That's what everywhere referred to him as, media outlets and such.

Joined us and put "Savinho" on his back. His actual name is Sávio Moreira de Oliveira.
He had "Savinho" on his shirt in his first international, so he decided to keep it on his City shirt.

Curious to see what happens when Foden is fit and Gundogan is back up to speed (where Bernardo at RW becomes more viable).

I wonder if we'll see him on the left at all

Yeah, I've had several replies clarifying it, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.