26 | Savinho - 2024/25

I don't really know how but it's somehow totally escaped me that he's only 20. I was so impressed when I thought he was 22 or 23 that this is an incredible surprise!

He mixes things up with his dribbling - reminded me of Mahrez in that sense.

In the first few minutes, he went down the line - onto his right foot - against his full back (Davis) and put a cross in with his right foot. The next time he did it (went down the line instead of inside onto his left), instead of crossing with his right, he took an extra touch and (let's face it) bought a penalty because Davis went to block the cross he'd done in the first few minutes.

That, coupled with his ability to come inside and make a nuisance wherever he decides to go with it, will cause havoc against his full back. He's not one dimensional but is careful in everything he does.

Can't wait to see him develop.

Fuckin' 20!

He looked very quick across the ground in La liga as he seemed to get to a lot of balls where the opponent was closer to it than him, but I wasn't sure if that was just some of the lower quality teams with slow defenders, but delighted that his pace translates into the Prem.

The young talent we have is fantastic - Haaland, Foden, Savinho, Bobb, Doku, Lewis and possibly O'Reilly all have many years ahead of them to improve

Very exciting!!

Love it when a new signing hits the ground running!

He’s a young player, attacking and also the fact he’s Brazilian doesn’t hurt!

Looking fwd to seeing him play again next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.