#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the best fullback in world football and I don't say that lightly, I truly believe it.
We are so lucky to have this guy.
Somebody the other week I was saying that Zinchenko is better, I completely disagreed, Cancelo is the best.
Zinchy is different , we have more control with him , less risk , i always feel we are better balanced , i would like to see him more

Zinchy is different , we have more control with him , less risk , i always feel we are better balanced , i would like to see him more
Zin would be useful in very limited scenarios. like if we are holding onto a lead in the CL and the other team are pouring into the attack

It was interesting hearing Neville talk about his character when he managed Cancelo at Valencia. He has that sort of aloof look to him which can rub people the wrong way but if he really was a sulker he probably wouldn't be affecting games as much as he does, for good or bad.
I rate Zinchenko highly but the consistent run on the left has really helped Cancelo I think, switching sides of the pitch every other game is a tall ask for any player to maintain form and build understanding with the players around him. Long term though having a bunch of right footers on the left side is not ideal.

Cancelo's one of the best players in the league, not just attacking FBs. He's been one of our most important players this season, up there with Rodri and Bernardo.

Redefining the full back position , outstanding pass for sterling goal , commanding performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.