#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both great players , but with my blue tinted glasses on , i would take Cancelo every time because he can actually defend as well.
I would as well :)

But they are playing opposite sides. More a question on whether you would take Trent over the wall that is Kyle Walker.

Pep seems to prefer the balance of one attacking fb and one defending from what I have seen so far. Replacing Walker will be tough based on Peps wants.

I would as well :)

But they are playing opposite sides. More a question on whether you would take Trent over the wall that is Kyle Walker.

Pep seems to prefer the balance of one attacking fb and one defending from what I have seen so far. Replacing Walker will be tough based on Peps wants.
Your right , i think when Cancelo goes marauding forward we appear to play with a back three Walker . Dias and Stones/Laporte , and it works brilliantly

Both great players , but with my blue tinted glasses on , i would take Cancelo every time because he can actually defend as well.

Steady on, use the term very loosely when describing cancelo. He’s better than TAA but still fairly poor. He’s just so good at everything else we can afford it

They are both the best creative fullbacks in the world.

Trent more traditional with crossing, while Cancelo is more varied.
Reece James, Cancelo and Trent are 3 superb players.
Incredible to see 3 creative right sided backs at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.