#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys..The player is absolutely dogshy te..How many times does he give the ball away..No excuses for him he's a friggin International..What does everyone see in him..Think of all the minutes he's played and all the times he's had the ball and you can count on one hand the good things hes done this season...dreadful player.

A poor performance when overall its been another good season for him is not only acceptable, it’s to be expected given the number of games he has played.

What I can’t abide was the body-language. He looked menopausal out there for the whole 90 mins.

Cancelo is our only player who has played in all games in April, and from start to finish. Naturally, he isn't as fresh (mentally) as the other players. One of our best and most important players this season.

Cancelo is our only player who has played in all games in April, and from start to finish. Naturally, he isn't as fresh (mentally) as the other players. One of our best and most important players this season.
This all day long. He only has occasional brain farts when he's fatigued. All people who think he's not so good need to do is ask any defender from any other team if they like trying to contain him.

not concerned. said it last season as well, will continue to say it, he's just not a concern for me. throughout the season he delivers so much brilliance that i can't be concerned about a 4/10 against watford at home in a 5-1 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.