#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s played more minutes than any other outfield player and clearly needs a rest yet Pep has flogged him into the ground. And then we get the usual reactionary bollocks on here about how he’s shit. I despair

I agree that Cancelo looks knackered but Pep hasn't had much choice given our fullback situation (Zinny out for a while, now Walker out; Mendy, um, not available; Aké not a comfortable choice there from an attacking standpoint)

Exactly the same situation with Rodri racking up the minutes with no viable alternative

Needs fixing next season

I agree that Cancelo looks knackered but Pep hasn't had much choice given our fullback situation (Zinny out for a while, now Walker out; Mendy, um, not available; Aké not a comfortable choice there from an attacking standpoint)

Exactly the same situation with Rodri racking up the minutes with no viable alternative

Needs fixing next season
I agree to a point but it’s not as if Zinny has been unavailable all season is it?
We definitely need to sign another fullback and a midfielder to cover Rodri though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.