#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel had he just booted the ball up the pitch, we would have been alright. A very poor decision late on in the game. Not the only one guilty of stupid decisions in these situations, though.

We just refuse to play like that and it has cost us, again.

He was fantastic bfor a 1 month period when most things he did came off. But he is such a tediously brainless player.

Has the mentality of a Pub player. Over impressed with attempts at unnecessary fancy foot shit.

Can't stand all the leg overs and unnecessary feigns. He makes too many bad decisions for my taste.

Has had a decent season. But not my kind of player.

BRAINDEAD.

Say what you will about Juventus but they know a thing or two about defenders and had no issue letting him walk. A ton of talent but the footballing iq of an MLS player. If he holds the backline on Madrid's first goal, Benzema is miles offside.

He was fantastic bfor a 1 month period when most things he did came off. But he is such a tediously brainless player.

Has the mentality of a Pub player. Over impressed with attempts at unnecessary fancy foot shit.

Can't stand all the leg overs and unnecessary feigns. He makes too many bad decisions for my taste.

Has had a decent season. But not my kind of player.

Real are looking for a Carvajal replacement and I'd sell him if they made a good offer. He's flaky, can't be relied on when shit gets tough, and Zinchenko replacing him in last season's CL after Cancelo was poor vs. Dortmund and vs. PSG is one of the main reasons we made it to the final.

The creativity and assists from LB are fun, but we've got KDB, Grealish, Foden, Gundogan, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus...we don't need a LB who creates 10 goals a season, we need one who's rock solid.

Also his right footedness and Pep's refusal to play an all right footed backline has taken the Stones-Dias partnership away from the team - probably the highlight of last season along with Gundo.

Real are looking for a Carvajal replacement and I'd sell him if they made a good offer. He's flaky, can't be relied on when shit gets tough, and Zinchenko replacing him in last season's CL after Cancelo was poor vs. Dortmund and vs. PSG is one of the main reasons we made it to the final.

The creativity and assists from LB are fun, but we've got KDB, Grealish, Foden, Gundogan, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus...we don't need a LB who creates 10 goals a season, we need one who's rock solid.

Also his right footedness and Pep's refusal to play an all right footed backline has taken the Stones-Dias partnership away from the team - probably the highlight of last season along with Gundo.
This has been disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.