#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never hidden my love for the guy but I thought he was poor today and hasn’t really covered himself in glory over the past couple of months. That being said, overall he has had an excellent season and he has stayed fit and played a ridiculous amount of minutes. I would like to think that next year he might be aided with some rotation throughout the season.

A truly wonderful footballer,but he needs to know when to be and when to keep things simple and concentrate on the basics of his job.

These last few games,he has been something of a weak link with his casualness.

I don't think he's good playing wide. Needs to play inverted and free the other midfielder to push up ( like gundogan )

I have never hidden my love for the guy but I thought he was poor today and hasn’t really covered himself in glory over the past couple of months. That being said, overall he has had an excellent season and he has stayed fit and played a ridiculous amount of minutes. I would like to think that next year he might be aided with some rotation throughout the season.
I thought he was absolutely awful today first half but he has had a lot of work this season with the Mendy situation, Walker being injured a lot and Zin being out of form/favour a bit at start of the season. Played a lot of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.