27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

I reckon it's a confidence issue with him at the moment. Can't explain the Pickford situation any other way. He has the potential, but is still raw and new to the club. I think he will come good. This season, though, it's a mixed bag. MOTM here, poor performance there. I reckon we will see the best of him next season.
Imposter syndrome - give him time to adjust

At least Pep changed it today

His strength is bringing the ball forward and running at them ,was.never going to be his game today no where to run to ,

It’s a no win situation playing in Kev’s position.

As soon as he came on, the quality shone.

But honestly, how do you compete.

Best I can say is he saved Kev’s legs for 60 minutes.

The best thing he did today was to allow KdB to rest for 60 minutes before coming on to help win the game. I can see that his powerful running could be an asset in some games but not against how we knew Everton would play.
Powerful running is redundant when theres no end product to score or assist, which I'd say is proven by his stats over his career.

Very poor again. I know its first season , settling in etc, but this guy hasnt got 1% bottle, he pulls out of challenges which are 90/10 in his favour. Played with 10 men when he was on
No bottle, no work rate, no outstanding technical ability to write home about and seems to me he has an unjustified air of arrogance about him. Baffling signing, let alone for £50m.

I reckon it's a confidence issue with him at the moment. Can't explain the Pickford situation any other way. He has the potential, but is still raw and new to the club. I think he will come good. This season, though, it's a mixed bag. MOTM here, poor performance there. I reckon we will see the best of him next season.

He shat a brick when Pickford came out. He'll never be a prolific scorer so we can lower any such expectations. He's a benchwarmer whose greatest strength is being better than Kalvin Phillips.

He shat a brick when Pickford came out. He'll never be a prolific scorer so we can lower any such expectations. He's a benchwarmer whose greatest strength is being better than Kalvin Phillips.
Not seen that since with Pickford but looked favourite to me to get there. Did he just shit out of it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.