27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunes was MUCH better working defensively on our left side.
When Doku came in, there was pure chaos, Aké was exposed and Bournemouth knew exactly what to do...

Nunes has so much as a footballer, but he doesn't have the courage to " be himself", and give it a go.
Confidence topic. Someone has to talk him up.

I liked his performance, but he could have been much better. Release your handbrake, son!
Agree with this , there is a really good player in there , he lacks a bit of courage but techncally a really good footballer.

Felt for him when he was hooked as quite a few deserved it more and he was having one of his best games for us.
Not good man management IMO
Not the first time as well. If I recall correctly, Pep did that a couple of months ago as well. At half-time, even.

Anyway, I thought Nunes was good today. Sure, sometimes he is frustrating, but watching him, I can see a lot of quality there. He just still doesn't really get the City way and sometimes makes some easy mistakes. He will just keep on getting better, though. Some on this forum are way too quick to write him off.

Nunes was MUCH better working defensively on our left side.
When Doku came in, there was pure chaos, Aké was exposed and Bournemouth knew exactly what to do...

Nunes has so much as a footballer, but he doesn't have the courage to " be himself", and give it a go.
Confidence topic. Someone has to talk him up.

I liked his performance, but he could have been much better. Release your handbrake, son!
Didn’t their best chances come from the opposite side of Doku. Guess that was also Dokus fault. Some of this Doku hate is quite funny.

Didn’t their best chances come from the opposite side of Doku. Guess that was also Dokus fault. Some of this Doku hate is quite funny.
You can guess all you want.
I've been comparing Nunes' and Doku's defensive contribution and my point still stands.
Hater my arse, LOL.

You can guess all you want.
I've been comparing Nunes' and Doku's defensive contribution and my point still stands.
Hater my arse, LOL.
You talked about how when Doku come on we got exposed down his side and it was ‘chaos’.

But yet the majority if not ALL of Bournemouths big chances come from the opposite side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.