27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As unorthodox as he looked, I actually thought he was the only one trying to get on the ball.

I gave to admit now though, that he does appear to be part of a strange group of signings.

He and Kovacic are very very close to being on the Kalvin Phillips scrap heap. Not good enough and never will be. Another midfielder that Pep doesn’t trust. We have been pissing money away of late. Our midfield was in need of a rebuild and we made it exponentially worse. Now we still have to rebuild but we’re bloated in there with players that have no long term future here.

I believe he will be a good player for us in time, but saying you're 99% certain is just biased hyperbole at best. He was no world beater at Wolves and personally I'd have taken Pedro Neto before him, albeit they obviously play in different positions.
Watched him loads for both Wolves and Sporting. Managed to stand out in a dreadful Wolves side in multiple big games. Surrounded by some of the best players in the world and coached by the greatest manager, I’m feeling very certain he’ll turn out to be a good signing

Bloody hell. He's barely played, been injured and coming into a team that looks fucking clueless right now. What are people expecting?

At least let the kid have the opportunity to fail before declaring him a failure.

Was never a buy for the here and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.