27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He excels at all the difficult things and needs to work on simple things. I like that he is at the heart of everything. He created that 1st goal for us, and pretty much the 2nd as well. I am not worried about him at all. He just needs to improve his first touch because sometimes he is a bit careless, but otherwise, he has a very-high ceiling, IMO. Well done, Matheus, another great performance overall.

I think he is a project in progress……doesn’t look like a typical Pep technical player and he can be quite clumsy with the ball….but Pep has obviously seen something he likes.

I think he is a project in progress……doesn’t look like a typical Pep technical player and he can be quite clumsy with the ball….but Pep has obviously seen something he likes.
I think he’s an interesting project and I wish Pep would stay longer to see him and a few other of the young ones through for a few more years.

He excels at all the difficult things and needs to work on simple things. I like that he is at the heart of everything. He created that 1st goal for us, and pretty much the 2nd as well. I am not worried about him at all. He just needs to improve his first touch because sometimes he is a bit careless, but otherwise, he has a very-high ceiling, IMO. Well done, Matheus, another great performance overall.

Yup, he needs to keep his concentration up and ensure he does the simple things well time after time. KDB had that issue at first, not that he has De Bruyne’s ceiling but there’s plenty there for Pep to work with.

Very encouraging performance and he offers some different to the team. Shame he didn’t score, but I think he will bag a few before the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.