27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Thought he was unlucky today didn't quite happen for him, didn't help him that Kovacic played so well when he replaced him.

Still thinking there is a player there if he can get his confidence up.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem to have the awareness needed to be a City player for me. I'd rather see Bobb get his minutes instead.

It gets more disappointing all the time that a) McAtee felt he was better off at Sheffield United than here, and b) we let him go

McAtee is as good as Nunes if not better! Wish we'd just persuaded him to stick around here and be a squad player.

People must watch a different game again. Maybe it's a bit like grealish in it's not always obvious what he brings. Foden was just as anonymous in the first half but that's just the way it was. What he did bring was some great runs and penetration in behind. Created a lot of space for Bernardo especially early on in the second half. When we don't have a de bruyne it's vital we have somebody willing to make those off the ball runs.
Subbed off at 2-1 us...Tough game, tough place, tough opponent, tough turnaround time from Saudi trip. There's no way some of the posters on here ever got anywhere near playing or coaching at any level because I will tell you one cannot compete favorably with any single player being shit. Everyone doesn't have to be a world beater, but everyone has to be doing a job in order to compete favorably. If anyone is playing like shit as some of these "experts" like to say they'll be exposed and your team will pay the price in the result. Some of the geniuses on here need someone to flog like a junkie needs heroine...PMSL...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.