27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

One very basic thing that I'd like to see Nunes improve on is to pass with a bit more "punch".

When we knock the ball about the ball needs to travel at a perfect speed and an immaculate accuracy.

Some players are better at this than others. Nunes' passes imo seem a little slower than they should be sometimes. And that obviously slows down the game and could end up with an interception.

I'm hoping as he gets more game time this will be less visible.

Honestly some of the comparisons I’ve heard about this lad are borderline disgraceful.
You don’t have to rate him but to compare him to the likes of Philips is just embarrassing I personally feel he will struggle with all the high quality players we have to make a big impact on the squad. But he’s obviously more talented than what’s been said and has shown some of the qualities he has are very high level

Honestly some of the comparisons I’ve heard about this lad are borderline disgraceful.
You don’t have to rate him but to compare him to the likes of Philips is just embarrassing I personally feel he will struggle with all the high quality players we have to make a big impact on the squad. But he’s obviously more talented than what’s been said and has shown some of the qualities he has are very high level
One things for sure he’s way better than any of us so let’s cut him some slack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.