27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

He's put more effort and stamina into clubbing than he's ever done on the pitch. 5:30 am??
Something odd about this. I mean he's obviously not short of money so he wouldn't need to steal a phone. The next question is why is a 58 year old bloke taking a picture of him in a toilet? Surely if the bloke was perving the police would have arrested the bloke and not Nunez? That narrows it down to he's recognised him and decided to take a few pics. Nunez has got the hump, grabbed his phone and it's kicked off from there.
I'm amazed it's only just reached the scummy press now as it was almost a month ago.
More shit the club could do without.

He's put more effort and stamina into clubbing than he's ever done on the pitch. 5:30 am??
Something odd about this. I mean he's obviously not short of money so he wouldn't need to steal a phone. The next question is why is a 58 year old bloke taking a picture of him in a toilet? Surely if the bloke was perving the police would have arrested the bloke and not Nunez? That narrows it down to he's recognised him and decided to take a few pics. Nunez has got the hump, grabbed his phone and it's kicked off from there.
I'm amazed it's only just reached the scummy press now as it was almost a month ago.
More shit the club could do without.
Don't think it's a big deal which is why it's hasn't been anywhere else for a month. Man in night club taking pictures of another man , second man maybe over reacts a bit and takes his phone.

Bit of an underwhelming signing on the evidence of his performances so far.

Whilst his progression looks positive and quite skilful, he doesn't appear strong enough, or confident enough when it comes down to actually imposing himself around the opposition penalty area.

Whilst I have seen suggestions that he could be used to deputise for Rodri, I see nothing to suggest that he has the skills or determination to carry that off.

His limited appearances suggest that Pep doesn't believe in his abilities despite his previous praise of him whilst at Sporting.

Bit of an underwhelming signing on the evidence of his performances so far.

Whilst his progression looks positive and quite skilful, he doesn't appear strong enough, or confident enough when it comes down to actually imposing himself around the opposition penalty area.

Whilst I have seen suggestions that he could be used to deputise for Rodri, I see nothing to suggest that he has the skills or determination to carry that off.

His limited appearances suggest that Pep doesn't believe in his abilities despite his previous praise of him whilst at Sporting.
Doesnt play like he believes in himself either. needs some confidence or arrogance, cant see where he finds either.

Just checked. It was the international break and he was not in the squad. He must have been given time off or something because I’d have thought those not playing international football would be training in Manchester. Unless they just sack it off for the senior players since there’ll only be a handful, I’ve no idea.
Surely he should have been training. We need professional footballers not clowns. As a club we have moved on since those days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.