27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

I doubt if he had permission to be in a nightclub at 5.30am in the second week of the season. Pep wasn’t happy with Phillips when he came back from a legitimate holiday a few pounds overweight. We need professional athletes not dickheads like Nunez. Fans pay a lot of money to watch City. Nunez took the piss with his sulking when he scored against Watford. If he doesn’t want to play for us he doesn’t have to.

The Mail lying again - who'd have thought it?

Are media sources ever reliable in the way that " events / incidents " reported, or is their core aim simply click driven ?

The Mail is simply a slight upgrade of the Sun in the value of its content.

At least the Sun had page 3 girls :)

Are media sources ever reliable in the way that " events / incidents " reported, or is their core aim simply click driven ?

The Mail is simply a slight upgrade of the Sun in the value of its content.

At least the Sun had page 3 girls :)
so much anger for what was a nothing story already, and now we get it even more confirmed.. BM never learn.

Has he got grounds to sue for that headline in the Mail?
I did say in my post it seemed odd there were any charges and why the story has just broken now.
That City Xtra account seems to post as many negative City stories as the tabloids.

I mean he’s perfectly right to angry with someone taking a picture of him in the toilet

The bigger question is what the hell is he doing in a Madrid nightclub toilet at 5:30am when the season has started.
Was he looking for the toilet attendant "lucky lucky" man, who flogs you after shave etc. ?

Still baffled as to why we signed him (well, apart from it being a panic buy after Paqueta got charged). He's not a DM that can cover Rodri's role, yet his goalscoring/creating ability is abysmal, so you wouldn't bring him on if needing a goal.

His standout attribute seems to be going on the odd long run with the ball in dead-rubber Champions League group games last season, but beyond that I really don't see what he brings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.