27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

Still baffled as to why we signed him (well, apart from it being a panic buy after Paqueta got charged). He's not a DM that can cover Rodri's role, yet his goalscoring/creating ability is abysmal, so you wouldn't bring him on if needing a goal.

His standout attribute seems to be going on the odd long run with the ball in dead-rubber Champions League group games last season, but beyond that I really don't see what he brings.
think it was mostly this trait, once kev went down in the Burnley game (i think). midfield was short on transitional players. As it was Pep tweaked up the system anyway.

That story is almost as if it was purposely invented purely to bait out stupid comments on here, and it succeeded. Even in the event it was entirely true "man takes issue with somebody taking a photo of him in the bogs with his cock out" is not something anybody should have an issue with.

He had a chance to shine and dominate a pub team last night and failed miserably
What a ridiuclous comment. Failed miserably? What game did you watch?

That story is almost as if it was purposely invented purely to bait out stupid comments on here, and it succeeded. Even in the event it was entirely true "man takes issue with somebody taking a photo of him in the bogs with his cock out" is not something anybody should have an issue with.

What a ridiuclous comment. Failed miserably? What game did you watch?

Come on though mate, he's not pulled up many trees since he joined as he really?

A few told me he was good Nunes, mind you I was told the same about Doku as well, seems they were taking the piss in both cases

As it's nunes he probably took the phone expertly off the pervert..(maybe he is good!) then accidentally posted the picture on social media and then dropped the phone in the urinal.(Ah..maybe not)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.