3 Day Trip To Ireland - Any Recommendations?

Gresham isn’t cheap but as central as you can get.
Definitely, take the DART from Connolly Station out to Howth one of the days. Monday and Tuesday would be quieter than the weekend so suits your dates.
Half an hour heading north. I may be biased being a North spider, but I’d have it over heading south to Bray, any day of the week.
If you are feeling energetic, bring your hiking boots and the walks around the cliffs or up through the rhododendron gardens and over the head, are stunning.
The Bloody Stream is the first pub you come to right in the old train station and is as good as any for food and drink. The used to have music too, but I think it’s only the weekend.
The beauty of a pint in there is you are literally at the station and can sup up waiting for the midnight train back to town. If you like seafood Howth is the place. Whether it’s fish n chips from Beshoffs or more up market at the King Sitric or Aqua restaurants and all prices in between View attachment 26084View attachment 26085View attachment 26086
ive add a few pics one looking North from Balscadden bay and two looking at the headland from Clontarf.
That's brilliant, thanks very much ;-)

Loch Derg is nice. And as others have said be friendly to the locals and you'll be on the piss with them all night

guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness, sleep, guinness guinness guinnes guinness, don't mention the queen, the pope, or jack charlton, then more guinness guinness guinness guinness then home, skint and piss wet through, enjoy

Lazy Bike Tours is a great way to spend a morning exploring the city before the pubs open. Electric bikes and small groups with a brilliant guide, costs 35 Euro per person

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.