3 defenders purchased by MH

Cheesy said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Yeah, same whinging tossers were calling for Dunney to go.

Yet, in a great re-writing of history the Hughes Out brigade make out Dunney is crap because of Hughes.

Sad.

What is sad is that by & large the posters who are pro-Hughes seem to be the ones who need to resort to getting personal. Usualyy this is a good sign of losing the argument :-)

Nothin wrong with personal insults, in an argument, if the insults are logical. If I was to say "yo' momma got a face like a sledge" its not really based on anything in regards to the argument (unless we are arguing about yo' momma's face)... but, if I say "you've got an IQ of a drunken goat's bollock (if you think such n such)" then all is good.

PS. I did notice you said "usually".... but I just wanted to point the above out anywho..

Timbobs said:
Cheesy said:
Yeah, he was good too. Who sold him?

Didn't Hughes FIGHT to try and keep him! Didn't Corluka HIMSELF request to go to Spurs!

It's amazing what one sided memories can ignore.

Yes, Corluka did want to go, I'll admit that. Who had the final say on whether he did though? If it was MH he should have stood up to him and simply said no. I have no doubt that if he had stayed Charlie would still have been professional enough to do a good job.

Cheesy said:
Timbobs said:
Didn't Hughes FIGHT to try and keep him! Didn't Corluka HIMSELF request to go to Spurs!

It's amazing what one sided memories can ignore.

Yes, Corluka did want to go, I'll admit that. Who had the final say on whether he did though? If it was MH he should have stood up to him and simply said no. I have no doubt that if he had stayed Charlie would still have been professional enough to do a good job.

Yeah, let's keep a player who doesn't want to play for us!

And you would call that good management?

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Cheesy said:

Yeah, let's keep a player who doesn't want to play for us!

And you would call that good management?

Many managers have kept players who have wanted to leave. A good manager should be able to do that & still get the best out of them.

Wouldn't mind seeing Kompany given a shot at CB after the recent demise of dunnie/richards...but am I to guess that this will not be the case anytime soon. I don't just mean for one game only, I mean give him a few games over xmas, see if he can bring some stability?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.