3 Months to lose the belly …

The video on the ‘Breaking the sugar habit’ thread was very interesting. Certainly got me thinking about the sugar I eat.

Trust me when I say, eat as much veg as you can. And with as much variety as you can too.

You'd be surprised how little temptation there will be towards lousy eating habits. You won't want sugary snacks and won't care for booze.

Just make sure you eat enough protein and complex carbs so you don't starve!

Trust me when I say, eat as much veg as you can. And with as much variety as you can too.

You'd be surprised how little temptation there will be towards lousy eating habits. You won't want sugary snacks and won't care for booze.

Just make sure you eat enough protein and complex carbs so you don't starve!

Cheers, i've always not eaten much veg - now im going to give it a go

might take up the blended suggestion and have it as a drink suppliment

Cheers, i've always not eaten much veg - now im going to give it a go

might take up the blended suggestion and have it as a drink suppliment
Yeah the good thing with veg is it's something you can ramp up. At first, you're gonna hate it (stick mostly to what you like). But over time you figure out ways to get them in, and once you see the effects they have on you it gets easier.

The best part is when you start planning your whole diet around them and you know you can then get away with dressing them in fats and salts. That's when they actually start to taste great!

Yup from experience becoming a veggie is a good way. ..

There's a world of new recipes, flavours, cultures to discover. And then have meat as a luxury (replaces sugar as a treat).

Once you've lost the weight go back to normal, but you've cut the sugar out.

Life's about ladders i find, the higher you go the harder it is to look down and go back. Especially if you're a fat twat ;)

Here are some things to avoid if you want to lose belly fat:
- sugary liquids
- baked foods
- french fries (difficult one for me)
- cracker and chips
- white bread and pasta
- sweetened dried fruits
- alcohol
- processed meat
- ice cream
Things to eat :
- eggs
- avocados
- greek yogurt
- lentils
- nuts
Found those facts in this article https://betterme.world/articles/foods-to-avoid-to-lose-belly-fat/. Maybe will be helpful

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.