Things to eat :
- eggs
- avocados
- greek yogurt
- lentils
- nuts
Things to avoid:
Being in a calorie surplus.

The belly is notorious for being the last place on your body to strip itself of fat, it can take a while. But as others have said, you don't need to diet as such. Stick to 2000 calories a day but make sure they're healthy calories; wholegrains, clean proteins like chicken and fish, plenty of greens. Food like this will contribute to healthy muscle mass, as opposed to flab. But you need to be prepared to do a little exercise in tandem.

Also, stomach crunches everyday will expedite losing the belly fat.

It's like anything in life, If you put the work in the results will follow. Write down what you're going to do, like how much weight you intend to lose etc then you have made a conscious decision to it, it's quite an uplifting thing to make a positive healthy lifestyle change, don't get me wrong it's still good to eat what you want and have a beer etc, but if you make a conscious decision of wanting to change and write it down I know this sounds mental but try it.

It's like anything in life, If you put the work in the results will follow. Write down what you're going to do, like how much weight you intend to lose etc then you have made a conscious decision to it, it's quite an uplifting thing to make a positive healthy lifestyle change, don't get me wrong it's still good to eat what you want and have a beer etc, but if you make a conscious decision of wanting to change and write it down I know this sounds mental but try it.

I’ve done a big list - 1-100 days
Along the top ‘no alcohol/no fizzy/no takeaways/ crisps/sweets/run at least 15 mins/weights+sit ups’

Gonna tick (hopefully) underneath each box every night

The belly is notorious for being the last place on your body to strip itself of fat, it can take a while. But as others have said, you don't need to diet as such. Stick to 2000 calories a day but make sure they're healthy calories; wholegrains, clean proteins like chicken and fish, plenty of greens. Food like this will contribute to healthy muscle mass, as opposed to flab. But you need to be prepared to do a little exercise in tandem.

Also, stomach crunches everyday will expedite losing the belly fat.
Studies show that if you did crunches for 20 minutes non stop (which I think few people in the world could even do) every day for a month, you still wouldn't lose 1lb of fat.

Crunches are a resistance exercise that builds muscle. They don't burn fat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.