3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
What I am saying is that he has time limited himself, which is rare for a Wum, they normally try to keep it going, Marco for example with his ball rubbing threads
Good point Ducado!
My suspicion is aroused by the timing of it - just when it appears as though we are closing in on signing (e.g. Bellend), suddenly this appears, with the timing specific but no name details. And the naming of the supposed source made me suspicious...
But youre right, we can only wait and see.
Besides, it's a nice thing to be discussing!

nlondoncityfan said:
Ducado said:
What I am saying is that he has time limited himself, which is rare for a Wum, they normally try to keep it going, Marco for example with his ball rubbing threads
Good point Ducado!
My suspicion is aroused by the timing of it - just when it appears as though we are closing in on signing (e.g. Bellend), suddenly this appears, with the timing specific but no name details. And the naming of the supposed source made me suspicious...

I would have thought the naming of the source would make it more credible. How many times do you see "I can't reveal my source"?

please please please can someone reply to me!! whats been said, all hooch has said is 3 signings tomorrow??? and everyone seems to believe??? has he got previous?

Spindash said:
nlondoncityfan said:
Ducado said:
Good point Ducado!

I would have thought the naming of the source would make it more credible. How many times do you see "I can't reveal my source"?

Not necessarily. If I wanted people to believe me I'd name a source.
If I really had a source, I wouldn't be trying to name-drop him just so people would believe me, I'd respect his position. Besides, the circumstances of it sound odd, and not convinced that the source's position would necessarily have him close to transfer discussions...

Godfather said:
please please please can someone reply to me!! whats been said, all hooch has said is 3 signings tomorrow??? and everyone seems to believe??? has he got previous?
Who is it? That's what we're all trying to establish, lol!
Don't know if hooch has previous, but I am sceptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.