3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The source is a random guy who works within the club, no-one exciting or famous, the majority of fans will probably never have heard of him, there's no point feelnig left out or whatever.

Everyone who keeps asking for pm's about the source.

It isn't fair for anyone, apart from Hooch to say the person's name, but i can assure you that the person is very creditable and would definatly know of goings on within the club. The name isn't important, the fact he works for City, and im not talking at the end of a phone booking your tickets adds credit to the rumour.

Ricster said:

It isn't fair for anyone, apart from Hooch to say the person's name, but i can assure you that the person is very creditable and would definatly know of goings on within the club. The name isn't important, the fact he works for City, and im not talking at the end of a phone booking your tickets adds credit to the rumour.

What the person does only adds credibility to the rumour if the alleged conversation ever took place to begin with...

At least with this one we will all know by this time tomorrow, unlike other ITK's which went on for days on end.
Open minded on this one, tends to have a certail believeability about it, but that could just be wishful thinking.

nlondoncityfan said:
Ricster said:

What the person does only adds credibility to the rumour if the alleged conversation ever took place to begin with...

Well I just cannot justify why a fellow blue would make this up. Just have faith FFS

andypandy said:
At least with this one we will all know by this time tomorrow, unlike other ITK's which went on for days on end.
Open minded on this one, tends to have a certail believeability about it, but that could just be wishful thinking.
What's really clever about this is one thing: naming the source gave us all a red herring, so we can judge the credibility of the rumour on the strength of the alleged source, rather than on the strength of the rumour...
Very clever...I so want to believe it. But I don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.