3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KaKa Blue said:
lol i might bunk colleage tommorow, imagine
12:00
"News just in manchester city have bid a record breaking 65 million euros for ac milan superstar kaka"
1:00
"man city have also signed kolo toure"
3:00
"man city have also just signed Zultan ibrahimovic"

"And now we bring you some tragic news that upon hearing about Manchester City's new signings, Sam Allardice had a heart attack. Some people believe it was because he was annoyed that he didn't just accep the bid for Santa Cruz, while most believe it was his 9th Big Mac of the day which triggered the near fatal attack."

Bluemoon115 said:
KaKa Blue said:
"News just in manchester city have bid a record breaking 65 million euros for ac milan superstar kaka"

"And now we bring you some tragic news that upon hearing about Manchester City's new signings, Sam Allardice had a heart attack. Some people believe it was because he was annoyed that he didn't just accep the bid for Santa Cruz, while most believe it was his 9th Big Mac of the day which triggered the near fatal attack."
others believe it was that he saw his wife making love to mark hughes

Bluemoon115 said:
KaKa Blue said:

Which followed his 6 bargin buckets from KFC knowing Big Sam

Bluemoon115 said:
KaKa Blue said:

Damn only near fatal ?

Okay that was harsh, I apologise Sam

thank fuck ive paid for a months" internet bolt on" my phone.
going to keep nipping of to the bog 2moz checking bluemoon

nlondoncityfan said:
But, someone was pointing out in a thread the other day, getting news out of MCFC is difficult as they dismiss people who leak.
And yet now we are supposed to believe a senior staff member bumped into a complete stranger on a service station forecourt in the middle of the night, gave him inside gossip on the transfer dealings, and then said, oh and by the way here is my name and position?
Personally, I find it easier to believe it's WUM by someone who used internet to find the name of an MCFC employee to make it seem more credible, because the rest of it don't add up...

If you had read the thread from the start the employee is a friend of his, who he met at the services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.