3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Definatly up the atmosphere

It has upped the atmosphere.
The only problem is, as the rumour doesn't give names of players, we will never be able to prove it is true - even if three signing happen in 24 hours, it could be a coincidence...
So I have to conclude on the basis that it's impossible to prove it's true, its WUM

nlondoncityfan said:

The only problem is, as the rumour doesn't give names of players, we will never be able to prove it is true - even if three signing happen in 24 hours, it could be a coincidence...
So I have to conclude on the basis that it's impossible to prove it's true, its WUM

It would be some bloody coincidence don't you think

nlondoncityfan said:

you need to get out more.....either that or you are a rag wum

nlondoncityfan said:

That's a rubbish conclusion.

IF 3 sign in a day, when only Bridge has signed in the last 13 days, it would be some bloody coincidence

Ducado said:
nlondoncityfan said:

It would be some bloody coincidence don't you think
What, with ongoing attempts to sign Father Christmas from Blackburn, Bellend and Parker from West Ham in recent days, and ongoing news that they are trying to progress the transfers as fast as possible? The signs are that something's going to happen sooner rather than later.
Having said that, to actually have three things happen at once would be a big coincidence - though not as big as winning the lottery - but still wouldn't conclusively prove ITK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.