3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i might bunk colleage tommorow, imagine
12:00
"News just in manchester city have bid a record breaking 65 million euros for ac milan superstar kaka"
1:00
"man city have also signed kolo toure"
3:00
"man city have also just signed Zultan ibrahimovic"

nlondoncityfan said:
Ducado said:
nlondoncityfan said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Definatly up the atmosphere

It has upped the atmosphere.
The only problem is, as the rumour doesn't give names of players, we will never be able to prove it is true - even if three signing happen in 24 hours, it could be a coincidence...
So I have to conclude on the basis that it's impossible to prove it's true, its WUM

It would be some bloody coincidence don't you think
What, with ongoing attempts to sign Father Christmas from Blackburn, Bellend and Parker from West Ham in recent days, and ongoing news that they are trying to progress the transfers as fast as possible? The signs are that something's going to happen sooner rather than later.
Having said that, to actually have three things happen at once would be a big coincidence - though not as big as winning the lottery - but still wouldn't conclusively prove ITK.

Last year Sven signed Corluka, Elano and Garrido in one day and then waited till he got Bojinov the next day to do a press conference

But, someone was pointing out in a thread the other day, getting news out of MCFC is difficult as they dismiss people who leak.
And yet now we are supposed to believe a senior staff member bumped into a complete stranger on a service station forecourt in the middle of the night, gave him inside gossip on the transfer dealings, and then said, oh and by the way here is my name and position?
Personally, I find it easier to believe it's WUM by someone who used internet to find the name of an MCFC employee to make it seem more credible, because the rest of it don't add up...

i hope their decent signings, because if their not, thats what were stuck with. Big deal wont be concluded yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.