3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nlondoncityfan said:
But, someone was pointing out in a thread the other day, getting news out of MCFC is difficult as they dismiss people who leak.
And yet now we are supposed to believe a senior staff member bumped into a complete stranger on a service station forecourt in the middle of the night, gave him inside gossip on the transfer dealings, and then said, oh and by the way here is my name and position?
Personally, I find it easier to believe it's WUM by someone who used internet to find the name of an MCFC employee to make it seem more credible, because the rest of it don't add up...

Don't be so cynical

You underestimate how forthcoming a person is with sensitive information when placated with a ginsters

"I'll microwave it"

"oh go on then"

sput the wonder pig said:
Hooch meet ajay , I think you to would get along really well.

Why, because they might actually respect each others take on things and not have people taking the mick out of them, if you don't like it don't read.

The signings will be:

Diego Lopez
Raul Albiol
Drogba

That is from my source, won't name him but his last name begins with "N" and is a foreign name and he is a senior bloke. Just got off the phone with the guy to ask about this threads credibility. It is credible as this guy is pretty close to MH. So there you go. I will get fucked for this but I don't give one because I'm so excited for tomorrow when this becomes official ! Put me on the list if you want ! I'm very confident so trust me, goods times are here. Bye bye Wigan !!!!!!

Oh btw, did I mention I made all this up !!! See how easy it is!!??!

Although I do hope this is true and I think these are the best players for us ATM and most likely to sign ! So there is my view, if you can make it out fro
all the garbage I wrote, you are a better man then I ! :-S

N-Word-Joe said:
The signings will be:

Diego Lopez
Raul Albiol
Drogba

That is from my source, won't name him but his last name begins with "N" and is a foreign name and he is a senior bloke. Just got off the phone with the guy to ask about this threads credibility. It is credible as this guy is pretty close to MH. So there you go. I will get fucked for this but I don't give one because I'm so excited for tomorrow when this becomes official ! Put me on the list if you want ! I'm very confident so trust me, goods times are here. Bye bye Wigan !!!!!!

Oh btw, did I mention I made all this up !!! See how easy it is!!??!

Although I do hope this is true and I think these are the best players for us ATM and most likely to sign ! So there is my view, if you can make it out fro
all the garbage I wrote, you are a better man then I ! :-S

You absolute git! I got all excited and didn't notice the bottom bit! FFS!

Sorry for being lazy, but there's only one guy saying this right? No-one is backing it up? No special reason to believe this? How come it's 26 pages?

edit
Ah he named the source.

Outrun said:
Sorry for being lazy, but there's only one guy saying this right? No-one is backing it up? No special reason to believe this? How come it's 26 pages?

The source mentioned in the original post is a bizarre one to pick out for a WUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.