3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakhaber Tskhadadze said:
i've not read the thread, been out all day.
is this a lie?
WAIT AND SEE?! TOMMOROW WILL REVEAL ALL, LEAVING US VERY HAPPY, OR VERY ANGRY

is this a lie?

A potentially credible source was named, then removed to protect the innocent, 3 signings speculated as being complete within 24 hours, no names mentioned. Welcome to tonight's party :-)

bluesmith said:
Outrun said:
Sorry for being lazy, but there's only one guy saying this right? No-one is backing it up? No special reason to believe this? How come it's 26 pages?

The source mentioned in the original post is a bizarre one to pick out for a WUM.

But can't anyone just go to the staff room page/youth team page and just pick out a name?

Here's hoping that it's true though...

dayvo said:
is this a lie?

A potentially credible source was named, then removed to protect the innocent, 3 signings speculated as being complete within 24 hours, no names mentioned. Welcome to tonight's party :-)
any one pm me the original post if they saved it in word ?

brilliant. can i just thank everyone who has posted rumours.you have made being at work manageable in january.its been funny reading some itk rumour.lets hope this one has substance to it

KaKa Blue said:
dayvo said:
is this a lie?

any one pm me the original post if they saved it in word ?

why .... It was removed at the request of the poster when he realised he'd made a mistake

I'll just say it was a potentially credible source

we'll find out tomorrow anyhow

The ups and downs of bluemoon, eh?! We shall see tomorrow.

If it's Bellamy, Parker & Santa Cruz I'll be throwing myself out of the window at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.