3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakhaber Tskhadadze said:
brilliant. can i just thank everyone who has posted rumours.you have made being at work manageable in january.its been funny reading some itk rumour.lets hope this one has substance to it
might post summit to get on the list, will i get banned if its wrong?

why are we fucking about with bellamy/rsc why not fuck em off and steam in for arshavin happy times

im not too sure why everyone is getting excited....the OP said 3 signings tomorrow......but its pretty sure that at least one of those will be bellend (which on its own makes it a very big negative)....and the other will me likely to be Scott Parker.......and the third (even though he says it isnt ) will be RSC....again nothing to get oo excited about....3 very average players

nickson71 said:
KaKa Blue said:
dayvo said:
i've not read the thread, been out all day.
is this a lie?

A potentially credible source was named, then removed to protect the innocent, 3 signings speculated as being complete within 24 hours, no names mentioned. Welcome to tonight's party :-)
any one pm me the original post if they saved it in word ?

why .... It was removed at the request of the poster when he realised he'd made a mistake

I'll just say it was a potentially credible source

we'll find out tomorrow anyhow
i wouldnt repost it, just wanna know if it sounds real

I don't get this talk about "credible source". What makes a source credible? I can go to the staff page on MCFC.co.uk and pick out Eddie Niedzwiecki. He's the reserve team manager, and he's darn credible. Doesn't make it true though.

But as always we all hope it's true, including me. New signings are always welcome.

simon23 said:
im not too sure why everyone is getting excited....the OP said 3 signings tomorrow......but its pretty sure that at least one of those will be bellend (which on its own makes it a very big negative)....and the other will me likely to be Scott Parker.......and the third (even though he says it isnt ) will be RSC....again nothing to get oo excited about....3 very average players

still improves the current squad.

average why have you got such high expectations of em i think there all shit... ha ha
simon23 said:

KaKa Blue said:
brilliant. can i just thank everyone who has posted rumours.you have made being at work manageable in january.its been funny reading some itk rumour.lets hope this one has substance to it

Post it. No-ones gonna get banned. That list is like a badge of honour anyway now....

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
KaKa Blue said:

Post it. No-ones gonna get banned. That list is like a badge of honour anyway now....

For now it is.

But once it gets to the summer, and the list is being used as a reference for "ITK" posters, people will be outed for the bullshitters they are.

And I STILL don't think it's fair that my Arshavin info is in red!

;-P

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
KaKa Blue said:

Ahhhh Go on!!!!! (Mrs Doyleesque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.