3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nlondoncityfan said:
Bluebeer said:
The 'source' mentioned by the OP, i didnt get his name so to all those who know who the op is talking about.........

is it easy to find the sources name and his position at city. i.e. can he just google city directors and pick one, or is it more difficult than that?!

His name and his role are out there in the public domain and on the web and we're all being WUMmed

Exactly my thoughts; if you wanted to create a believable WUM you could just search fo a name that not many people know, but who does have a decent job in the Club. Don't know why so many people have believed this one? Ah well....I'm still hoping it is true, but seriously doubt it; time is running out.

dancity19 said:
Exactly my thoughts; if you wanted to create a believable WUM you could just search fo a name that not many people know, but who does have a decent job in the Club. Don't know why so many people have believed this one? Ah well....I'm still hoping it is true, but seriously doubt it; time is running out.

Well said! This one has dragged on and on almost as long as the thread about the Balague podcast which hadn't actually said anything new!

my dream 3 are...
jesus navas
messi
daniel alves

my possible 3 are...
kaka
rsc
parker
and last week parker looked amazing and he will definetely do for whilst shauny's out

nlondoncityfan said:
dancity19 said:

Well said! This one has dragged on and on almost as long as the thread about the Balague podcast which hadn't actually said anything new!

Hasn't he said Ronaldo to Madrid, again.

BTW, I know Hooch from outside this forum, Hooch is a shared account, I reffered Hooch to it in the summer.

Hasn't he said Ronaldo to Madrid, again.[/quote]

The only Balague rumour I now believe is the rumour that all his podcasts are recorded in an echo chamber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.