3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
awaydayjinx87 said:
meldrew said:
Where has hooch gone since his first few posts, hopefully with the removing of the sources name there's a bit of truth in it. God knows we could do with a few players for weekend!

i think its bollocks but its all gone too quiet again for my likin we still need 5 players were desperate but only get linked with 3 come on hughes come on cooke spend the cash n make us all believe again

hooch has already said all he knows, what left is there to say from him?

Im sure that Hooch is kind of takin the piss but I was fortunate to see the orig post where he named a source name and then bottled it when everyone was refering to it so it did make me a little excited ...better than ajays crap anyway
I saw another hooch post saying that he was in an exam untill 11 but then quickly deleted it.....is he a kid??

magoo said:
Im sure that Hooch is kind of takin the piss but I was fortunate to see the orig post where he named a source name and then bottled it when everyone was refering to it so it did make me a little excited ...better than ajays crap anyway
I saw another hooch post saying that he was in an exam untill 11 but then quickly deleted it.....is he a kid??

Many people study until they're 24-26, even later. Still, him being 18 or 42 doesn't make him more or less credible to me.

I only meant it in relation to him knowing his "contact" as he mentioned he had known him for 10 years

its not happening though anyway is it....arr well

magoo said:
I only meant it in relation to him knowing his "contact" as he mentioned he had known him for 10 years

its not happening though anyway is it....arr well

Ah I see, sorry.

I'm kind of loosing faith too, even though I didn't have that much from the beginning. It feels like it's too good to be true.

The 'source' mentioned by the OP, i didnt get his name so to all those who know who the op is talking about.........

is it easy to find the sources name and his position at city. i.e. can he just google city directors and pick one, or is it more difficult than that?!

Bluebeer said:
The 'source' mentioned by the OP, i didnt get his name so to all those who know who the op is talking about.........

is it easy to find the sources name and his position at city. i.e. can he just google city directors and pick one, or is it more difficult than that?!

His name and his role are out there in the public domain and on the web and we're all being WUMmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.