#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dias and Laporte for me. It is more balanced. Stones has had a purple patch but they are two right footed players.
A whole season worth of purple patch? Well, long may it continue. And until the patch ends, Laporte can sit his gorgeous behind comfortably on the bench.

Not agreed. Stones is a top player but I prefer balance.
The kind of balance I prefer, is the type that produces the best results.

Granted, the sample size was small. But I find that even Dias played better on the left than he does on the right.

Stones was the best performer on the right. Even better than Dias in his Cameos there

I understand the need for symmetry of lefty on the left and righty on the right. I'm a huge proponent of it myself. But I'm unfortunately more partial to performance :)

The kind of balance I prefer, is the type that produces the best results.

Granted, the sample size was small. But I find that even Dias played better on the left than he does on the right.

Stones was the best performer on the right. Even better than Dias in his Cameos there

I understand the need for symmetry of lefty on the left and righty on the right. I'm a huge proponent of it myself. But I'm unfortunately more partial to performance :)
Its about opinions but I think Laporte and Stones would work too.

If Ruben continues to learn from Pepe about defending and winning then we have a beast for over the next decade.

Poor game vs Germany. Generally, most City players lost form in the final weeks of the season compared to January/February. It was a big ask to be in top form in May when you had been in top form in January. No wonder that few turned up in Porto, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.