Status
Not open for further replies.
Sting - Englishman in new york

Woah,
Ruben Dias
Super Ruben Dias,
He's our rock alongside John Stones.
(repeat)

Like Laporte he was rarely tested today,but his quality and leadership still shone through.

One thing i do find odd is Pep's reluctance to give him the armband,it seems he prefers others who do not (on the face of it....) exude as much influence and confidence.

Like Laporte he was rarely tested today,but his quality and leadership still shone through.

One thing i do find odd is Pep's reluctance to give him the armband,it seems he prefers others who do not (on the face of it....) exude as much influence and confidence.
They vote on the captains, it's not Pep's choice and he said they'd wait until after the transfer window closes to vote for this season. Pep even said last season that he was "pretty sure" he'd be one of the captains.

They vote on the captains, it's not Pep's choice and he said they'd wait until after the transfer window closes to vote for this season. Pep even said last season that he was "pretty sure" he'd be one of the captains.

Yeah,fair enough,thats his decision and its one that has clearly served us well.

He’s had a very solid start to this season, after a poor end to the last one. I thought Pep fucking rinsed the lad far too much last season, he played him seemingly every game and don’t think he played well again after the Paris second leg.

But looks back to his best again now.

He put in a block in the second half where he Kung fu kicked a shot at our goal out for a corner. I don’t think there’s anyone else who could have done that other than Father Ruben.

Broke up with his missus apparently. Things like this was always have an impact on performance. Wonder how long things had been in decline before the eventual break up and if this had an impact on his form late on last season and in the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.