3 | Ruben Dias - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better tonight but needs to learn that he doesn't have to throw his body at every single shot

Bailey on his right foot, he should trust Ederson to make the save

Much better tonight but needs to learn that he doesn't have to throw his body at every single shot

Bailey on his right foot, he should trust Ederson to make the save
But if he’d have done a Kyle and let is sail past him, he’d have been called out on that. At least he’s actually attempting to defend and also play the ball forward unlike half of the team

Brilliant tonight. He delivered when we needed him the most. Never ever doubt this guy. He is like the Rafael Nadal of CBs. I want to see him next to John Stones at CB, with Gvardiol being more eased into the team, helping out John with his minutes since he is so injury-prone. Play Akanji at RB, and Ake at LB. Preferably, buy a real RB and a real LB, but for the time being, that's what I think we should do.

Unfortunately deflection off him. Maybe could've put his entire body on to stop the shot, but I can hardly blame the loss on him.

Ironically, off the back of some lousy performances, he stepped when the rest of the team were poor (bar Eddie). Him and Eddie are the only reasons we didn't get absolutely smashed by Villa.

A proper defender who gives his all for our club and should without question be captain of the club, he is our leader.

He wasn't bad but fuck me, he gets bullied so much in the air for someone his size and one who lives in the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.