31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not since the days of Martin Demichelis scoring a worldie and celebrate before it even went in have we seen somebody so casual.

Make a bloody save will you ederson!

Besides the save at the death to prevent extra time and a potential exit his ability and calmness on the ball tonight I feel really stopped us from caving from substantial pressure from atletico.

Held on to the ball when he needed to, there was calmness in every touch and even played it long when he had to. He didn't once put any of our defenders under the cosh with a dodgy pass out. Felt he read the game superbly in that respect. Oh and not forgetting his impeccable sweeping.

He is an untouchable.

I know it’s human nature for football fans to moan about players (I’m 100% guilty of it) but I just don’t see the point of moaning about Eddie. Unless there is a keeper out there with prime Peter Schmeichel shot-stopping, coupled with Eddies footballing ability, I just don’t see the point of moaning about him. Every keeper in the history of football has conceded goals and made mistakes.

Eddie is as perfect for this team as we could ever possibly wish a keeper to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.