31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting for someone to put put the shots to goals ratio compared to bravo up?

cant fault his passing at all. possibly best in the world and ive said before he set goals up plenty of times , but 9 out of 10 games he concedes 1st shot. is this concentration or or just piss poor shot stopping skills?
I'm highly sceptical of your stat, I doubt its anywhere near that but even if it was. What does that prove? If every first shot on target he faces is a well finished shot that gives him no chance what relevance does it have to anything?

we are so dominant that we don't give many chances up, teams rarely get half chances or are allowed to take potshots for ederson to make routine saves to bolster his numbers, the only chances we concede are generally glorious chances where the attacker is expected to score them and people fail to consider this when deducing that he hasn't made a save yet but we've conceded so he must be shit.

still waiting for someone to put put the shots to goals ratio compared to bravo up?

Why, what will that show unless you're going to break down every single shot within that ratio to determine the liklihood of a save being made from that shot first.

Goalkeeping stats are very misleading, they'll fit anything you want to say but seeing as you seem keen for some, there was something posted a while back in here that showed ederson is actually one of the best shot stoppers around, easily stands up with and in some cases surpasses keepers who are labelled great shot stoppers.

Courtois is statistically one of the best shot stoppers, did he make a worthwhile save tonight? Should he have saved the first and the 4th? If ederson concedes the 4 he does tonight they'd be people on here claiming all 4 were saveable.

cant fault his passing at all. possibly best in the world and ive said before he set goals up plenty of times , but 9 out of 10 games he concedes 1st shot. is this concentration or or just piss poor shot stopping skills?
Watford's goal on Saturday was pretty much the same as the Dippers' third at Wembers, and Zack took a mighty beating for not stopping it. I think all our goalies suffer from not getting much action, men and women.

He is beginning to worry me at the most crucial part of the season now,if he shakes off the boredom during the match and get's back on it we be ok

Pens and 1v1s for the most part are going to favour the forwards, especially at this level. We only consider otherwise because we have become used to watching our profligate forwards miss chance after chance…Mahrez missed three 1v1s tonight and didn’t hit the target with any.

Im not saying that Eddies positioning is always the best, it isn’t, but I can’t look at Fern miss a tackle on the halfway line and watch Laporte stand there with his finger up his arse and blame Eddie for it.

Im not blaming him as such, the defending doesn’t help. He was far too over his near post which gave the attacker a lot of the goal to pass it in. As I put in another post, Eddie for me just never pulls a save out of nowhere, where he has no right to save it and saves the day for us. We concede many times off the first chance against us. Not howlers but I’d just love to go wow Eddie you’ve dug us out of a hole saving that. It just doesn’t happen, we just obviously benefit from how good he is for building our attacks.

Same old comments whenever we concede, it's almost as if there's a lot of goldfish memories on here, you all saw what happens to us when ederson isn't on the pitch at Wembley didn't you?

How anybody can make the comment about him conceding the first shot they've had is beyond me, it's a fucking brilliant finish no keeper in the world gets even close to it. In fact no keeper is saving any of the goals. Second goal our defence has allowed their player to run into the six yard box, he's never giving ederson even a chance and ederson can't come out because a simple square ball was on the second he leaves his net and the third is a penalty. Truly fucked up to be attempted to suggest he should be saving any of those.

The ederson thread weeding out the morons once more, it never ever fails.

That first shot which we seem to always concede with, are never shockers from him, well maybe Liverpool at home. As a team we concede from that first chance. He, as a goalkeeper is allowed to save from time to time though. Unless of course you are saying every side we play seem to score unstoppable goals against us. We had this with Bravo and he got battered. I don’t want Ederson battered but I also want him to save us as the last line of defence, like many keepers do when we play them. He’s the best around to build our attacks, I have no doubt of that and maybe it’s the price we pay. It doesn’t mean it can’t be pointed out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.