31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he's steaming out of box, he has this weird style of making himself look smaller on the goal-line.

Ahhh we've conceded a goal which means the really weird and totally unjust Ederson bashing starts, just more people to add to the clueless list.

Didn't get a good view of their first goal, was right behind their 2nd and 3rd, Ederson had no right saving either, no blame whatsoever.

Credit to their striker, some great goals from his point of view, not often we are on the end of a hattrick.

Ahhh we've conceded a goal which means the really weird and totally unjust Ederson bashing starts, just more people to add to the clueless list.

Didn't get a good view of their first goal, was right behind their 2nd and 3rd, Ederson had no right saving either, no blame whatsoever.

Credit to their striker, some great goals from his point of view, not often we are on the end of a hattrick.
His footwork looked poor, particularly timing wise on the second.

he's so good but how many games last season and this season we concede the only shots on target? I am not saying it's his fault but I'm willing to bet no team concedes as high a percentage of the shots on target that they face as us

all three finishes today were excellent and not easy

he's so good but how many games last season and this season we concede the only shots on target? I am not saying it's his fault but I'm willing to bet no team concedes as high a percentage of the shots on target that they face as us

all three finishes today were excellent and not easy
Two reasons. We suffocate teams and control games throughout. Teams generally don't get prolonged periods of attack around our final third so they don't even get the opportunity to have speculative shots and create half chances.

Secondly, we play a risky game with our pressing and front footed defending, we win the ball back before it gets near our net but if the opposition can play through that we're wide open and leaves us exposed to easy chances that you'd expect to see scored.

Combine those two and you've got us barely conceding chances but the odd ones we do are usually very clear cut chances that go in and the result is this scenario where seemingly every chance against us goes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.