31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s all you needed to say. The rest is waffle

Have you ever wondered what the phrase: form is temporary, class is permanent means?
1 year and a half of being in the bottom 20-40% is just form for you... how much longer you need then? Even at his best he was never even close to elite, so by your own definition he is not class I guess.

facts mate, never saved us or made important saves, let alone actual saves! look how many saves on goal line we’ve been saved… stones ake x2 rodri plus a few minor others… doesn’t save the ball and kicking has got worse each season!!!

Last 2 minutes of the Atleti game away last season? Twice?

We would have been 3 or 4 down at HT v Brentford had he not bailed us out repeatedly, but haters gonna hate

Exactly.

We arent saying he's been the best keeper in the league or that he's above criticism. But there's a giant gulf between "he's underperformed this season at times" and "he's never been good, all he can do is pass".

And I will say it until I'm blue in the face, he provides a safety net for the defence to go further up the field. You sign a pure shot stopper and you lose that immediately.

Last 2 minutes of the Atleti game away last season? Twice?

scott carson saved a penalty for us…
niall quinn did same..
kyle walker saved a couple shots…

fact is ederson isn’t a shot stopper look how many 1 shot 1 goal in his appearances in his city career!!!

and we’ve got fans who think allison and de gea are shit!!!

1 year and a half of being in the bottom 20-40% is just form for you... how much longer you need then? Even at his best he was never even close to elite, so by your own definition he is not class I guess.
Ok mate, you’re right. Ederson is shit & always has been. His passing is awful, his beating of the press is even worse & he really isn’t in the slightest bit important to how Pep wants it a to play. I reckon we should go for De Gea cos he saves a few shots, cos that’s what’s really important

Or maybe sack Pep cos his form isn’t great this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.