31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mate, you’re right. Ederson is shit & always has been. His passing is awful, his beating of the press is even worse & he really isn’t in the slightest bit important to how Pep wants it a to play. I reckon we should go for De Gea cos he saves a few shots, cos that’s what’s really important

Or maybe sack Pep cos his form isn’t great this season
Where did I say he is shit? Sure overreact to undermine my argument. Again, tell me how a player who's had close to 100 games by now (this and last season) with low level cannot be criticized? Is that the way you argue? Literally none of the things you wrote are things I said. What's the point of discussing if you cannot keep composure?

You compare him to Pep, but even if this is not being a great season, we are top 2, advanced at UCL, beat Chelsea and Arsenal for the Fa Cup. Comparing Pep's season and form to someone being in the bottom 20% in Europe doesn't make any sense.

The thing is he’s kicking isn’t as good as it was not down to him being shit it’s because no one presses him anymore …

They’ve all worked out if they press him they get murdered.

He gets the ball both centre backs split / are in the areas to receive the ball and no one is pressing him .

Ends of chipping it to the wings or launching it . So what’s the point in having a keeper good with their feet now ??

Where did I say he is shit? Sure overreact to undermine my argument. Again, tell me how a player who's had close to 100 games by now (this and last season) with low level cannot be criticized? Is that the way you argue? Literally none of the things you wrote are things I said. What's the point of discussing if you cannot keep composure?

You compare him to Pep, but even if this is not being a great season, we are top 2, advanced at UCL, beat Chelsea and Arsenal for the Fa Cup. Comparing Pep's season and form to someone being in the bottom 20% in Europe doesn't make any sense.
All with Eddy in goal

Sutty ended up on the ignore list. Came in with an agenda and refused to budge on it. One dimensional understanding of goalkeeping and couldn't acknowledge evidence against that one dimension,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.