31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so this is what happens when Grealish plays well.

Actually, it could have been a reasonable debate. Had the 'Ederson defenders' taken the time to actually read some of the comments, rather than leap straight into denouncing any 'doubters' as "haters", they may have realised that few (if any) wanted Ederson out.

The majority of 'negative' views related to perceived weaknesses in Ederson's game, i.e. some very basic goalkeeping skills.

As usual on BM, the 'defenders' resorted to one line responses, mostly indicating that they hadn't read the comments made and blindly throwing around daft comments. Typical BM lack of credible debate.

It's a shame. Much like the Jack Grealish and Riyad Mahrez threads, the lunatics frequently take over the asylum, shout down anything they don't agree with, and reasoned discussion becomes impossible.

Never change BM, never change.

Most of that is fair comment. However as soon as we concede now up pops the Ederson thread with clown comments and get rid comments, even on Saturday when he was nothing to do with it. Thats what gets peoples backs up.
Then they should respond to clown comments, not those posters that are making genuinely valid comments about the players performance which after all are what these performance threads are for. You won’t find a bigger Eddie fan than I am but the boys technique is sometimes at fault and he could be better through the right coaching.

MOM tonight for me.

Best game of the season for him. Made a mistake for goal by failing to take responsibility in his 6 yard box. Should have been punching the corner clear, but left it to defenders. Otherwise, two very good sharp saves, kept us in the game.

Credit where it's due. The lad done good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.