31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the goal was absolutely on him. He made one decent save on that long range effort. He has (once again) made an error in the knock out stage for us.
One decent save? so what about when he cut out the cross at the front post for a tap in at the back? What about when he came out to deny silva after he danced past akanji? Two goal-preventing pieces of goalkeeping right there.

Because the goal was absolutely on him. He made one decent save on that long range effort. He has (once again) made an error in the knock out stage for us.
What error did he make?

I thought their goal was pretty much down to the incredible ball that was played in. It was absolutely top class. I don’t really think you can lay the blame at anyones door

Good goals are allowed to be scored against us, without having to blame anyone

Could Ederson have made a different decision? Yes. Would it have changed the outcome? Highly unlikely

Could Ake & Dias have made slightly different my movements? Yes. Would it face changed the outcome? Highly unlikely

Could Gundo or anyone else have got out to the corner much much quicker? Yes. Would it have made a difference? Maybe if it had been picked up quick enough

Why did they score? Because the cross was amazing & the early leap by their player did our defence

Well played them, without there being any blame on any of our players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.