31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d go for Ortega over Ederson? I’m glad that Pep makes our team selection

You really don't have a clue about football do you lad?

You're so eaten up by your own argument in defence of a 'favourite' that you don't even try to comprehend what I've written. Your response makes no sense whatsoever.

Some football fans are probably just too thick to understand the game. A reflection of a dumbed down, celebrity inspired society I suppose.

You really don't have a clue about football do you lad?

You're so eaten up by your own argument in defence of a 'favourite' that you don't even try to comprehend what I've written. Your response makes no sense whatsoever.

Some football fans are probably just too thick to understand the game. A reflection of a dumbed down, celebrity inspired society I suppose.
…and onto ignore. I’ll leave others to try to have a rational discussion with your condescending crap

That’s all you needed to say. The rest is waffle

Have you ever wondered what the phrase: form is temporary, class is permanent means?
Please go back and watch all our CL exits, Keep your eyes on Ederson
He was more at fault for the Lyon(19/20) game than sterling blunders upon blunders
Tottenham (18/19) game he was at fault for 2 goals conceded
Liverpool game (17/18) he was a disgrace
Madrid(21/22) last year he came out to grab the ball and he couldn't
I wonder what he'll do this year in the CL
We just concede the first shot on target against teams now

He was more at fault for the Lyon(19/20) game than sterling blunders upon blunders
Made me laugh

Think the first shot by Forest went out for a throw in, second went in the top tier. Just saying...

No thanks :)

Do you also have a dossier of the positive impact he makes pretty much every game he plays or just a negative one? ;)

There is no such thing as a perfect goalkeeper. He has loads of positive attributes, along with some, which I think we would all love to see improved

I certainly think his positive impact every game far outweighs his failings, you’re quite entitled to have a different opinion mate & believe there’s a more suited keeper for how Pep wants us to play

If that keeper exists, I’m yet to see them play

First to say I don't hate Ederson. I'd like nothing more for him to win us trophies with some excellent keeping. But I am a bit torn on things - I would like to see Ortega get a run of games as he seems comfortable on the ball and a good shotstopper. However, I expect that if he had been playing amazing in training all season then maybe he'd get that chance - I can only assume he hasn't impressed enough.

It's just that Ederson's decision making seems off. While I think the penalty given against him for the foul on Nketiah was bollocks, the fact it was bollocks meant people overlooked that Ederson just didn't need to go to him. He should have stayed on his line.

If Ake hadn't cleared it off the line so that the dogshit penalty got given, everyone would have been wondering what he was doing.

Anyway. I know as a team we're stuttering a little at the moment, but I feel this season we're built for the Champions League. Teams will have a bit of a go at us and maybe Ederson's passing will be able to create openings for us. He can be the difference maker - I just hope it's in a positive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.