31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
what purpose is ederson currently serving?

Ortega is a better shot stopper & ederson was in the team for his build up play which has now also gone to shit - so what now?

what purpose is ederson currently serving?

Ortega is a better shot stopper & ederson was in the team for his build up play which has now also gone to shit - so what now?
They are all adjusting to having a striker and eddie has manny and nathan in front of him instead of ruby with eric or john who he is most comfortable with trading passes and starting the build up play with

Stephan wont be getting assists that is for sure, he is capable and i like him but no need to be dropping eddie for him
I like eddie and I am actually not in favor of dropping him tbh. But I am not so sure that his big advantage (distribution) is so prominent anymore.

Had his banana boots on today but he was positive at set pieces and made some decent punches apart from that he hardly had a save to make , but the clean sheet more down to the Barcodes shit finishing

Ok so his kicking was crap today. Every player has bad days & it’s more noticeable for a goalie. On the plus side - his punching was very good & necessary in a crowded box. Good save at end from free kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.