31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a pass he made on about the 20 min mark that could have gone horribly wrong,that was after he had previously played a ball out wide to an under pressure Akanji.

On both occasions it was unnecessary risk,and his foot should have gone through the ball.He doesnt really project confidence either and i suspect our ever changing defence are conscious of that.
That ball was the same as the one to Rodri when we gave a goal away a couple of games ago. Mind you some if his distribution has always been high risk.

That ball was the same as the one to Rodri when we gave a goal away a couple of games ago. Mind you some if his distribution has always been high risk.

It was,hence my comment and why i thought it was a daft risk.

Sometimes,in fact probably more often than not....we create our own issues.

It was,hence my comment and why i thought it was a daft risk.

Sometimes,in fact probably more often than not....we create our own issues.
agreed ,i would say the way we play we cause 99% of our issues , usually one bad ball leaves us wide open, if edi started putting his foot through it im sure pep would put a stop to it, he wants short passes,the way we play is high risk ,but also high reward , and i think the rewards outweigh the risk , we will give away stupid goals ,but that's the way pep rolls

agreed ,i would say the way we play we cause 99% of our issues , usually one bad ball leaves us wide open, if edi started putting his foot through it im sure pep would put a stop to it, he wants short passes,the way we play is high risk ,but also high reward , and i think the rewards outweigh the risk , we will give away stupid goals ,but that's the way pep rolls
That should be clear to all after seven years but lets constantly bash eddie, not you

Kalvin then ruby let him down for that goal yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.