31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe I am saying this but needs to work on his kicking. it's deteriorated massively and he's giving the ball away left right and center these days.

If his distribution is this poor, what exactly does he bring? It’s surely not shot stopping. So what is it that he can do better than Ortega at the moment?

If his distribution is this poor, what exactly does he bring? It’s surely not shot stopping. So what is it that he can do better than Ortega at the moment?
He punched the ball away saving a goal and a save at the end and his long range passes is something stephan cant do

He punched the ball away saving a goal and a save at the end and his long range passes is something stephan cant do
i am not so sure about the latter part anymore! How many times has he kicked a long ball out of play today?

Not his best game distribution-wise, but very well done on 100 clean sheets. Big achievement.

That aside, I don't understand why any criticism of Eddie in this thread has to be instantly followed up with a random attack or proclamation on Ortega, who we've barely seen and frankly don't really know the genuine capacities of. Just silliness.

Ortega looks very decent, Eddie is very good too. Two good keepers at the club, both with their own skills, don't have to put one down just to big the other up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.