31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he have been sent off? At worst it was a yellow card.
I’m talking in general terms, it was so so unnecessary for him to charge out like that.

Ive not seen it again as yet so judging on our first view from at game.

He got really lucky tonight , other refs would have sent him off , the only saving grace was two defenders being within a couple of yards ,Ederson had no reason to sprint 35 yards from his line we had two covering defenders and Werner was being forced wide , ridculous decision by Ederson and could have been costly.

Give over, Eddie charging out could have cost us that game tonight as he could have easily been sent off when it wasn’t even threatening.
Granted I've not seen it back properly but from memory there were multiple covering players meaning at absolute worst it was a foul in a non-goalscoring position and a yellow card. Rodri gave the ball away in our box with two opposition players in there that was an infinitely more dangerous situation.

Granted I've not seen it back properly but from memory there were multiple covering players meaning at absolute worst it was a foul in a non-goalscoring position and a yellow card. Rodri gave the ball away in our box with two opposition players in there that was an infinitely more dangerous situation.
Same, not seen it back, but the fact we need to discuss it shows how ridiculous it was, he just didn’t need to be out there whatsoever.

Same, not seen it back, but the fact we need to discuss it shows how ridiculous it was, he just didn’t need to be out there whatsoever.
We don't need to discuss it, that's half my point. We've just won 7-0 and people are picking up on a probable foul that was also probably a yellow but wasn't given.

Rodri giving it away in our box, akanji diving in to a stupid tackle to get a needless booking at 6-0 are both comfortably more stupid decisions during the game but nobody has mentioned them yet Edersons every single involvement in every game is scrutinised like nobody else by a growing number on here.

We don't need to discuss it, that's half my point. We've just won 7-0 and people are picking up on a probable foul that was also probably a yellow but wasn't given.

Rodri giving it away in our box, akanji diving in to a stupid tackle to get a needless booking at 6-0 are both comfortably more stupid decisions during the game but nobody has mentioned them yet Edersons every single involvement in every game is scrutinised like nobody else by a growing number on here.
It was phenomenally stupid considering the position we were in. However, we won 7-0 so fuck it.

Reactions: JDV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.