31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did nothing wrong, when he did rush out he actually got the ball, we won 7 -0 his distribution was excellent, and the same people are on here calling for a new keeper.

I give up ,as should you after your prematch predictions, "we are there for the taking " lol

I didnt see that 11 working,but we were at our best and they were abysmal so i called it badly wrong,as i have already stated.

I am not wrong with this clown,he's a liability.

Did nothing wrong, when he did rush out he actually got the ball, we won 7 -0 his distribution was excellent, and the same people are on here calling for a new keeper.

I give up ,as should you after your prematch predictions, "we are there for the taking " lol
I dont care if he passes like Xabi Alonso, he's an erratic average goalkeeper with shite decision making that has cost us in big games in the past.

Last edited:
Spot on,the amount of times he makes the same stupid decisions is criminal.

There was no need for that demented run out of his box...... He got very lucky last night,thats all.

A really strange thing to do, particularly when we were winning and needed to keep calm. This squad has a lot of CL experience now, they shouldn't be making those sort of mistakes. We were two goals ahead three times against Real Madrid but then got sloppy and didn't see things through. He could have wiped Werner out and got sent off and then it's a different context completely. That sort of thing in a tight game can spread nervousness and anxiety through the players and crowd. His distribution against Real was abysmal - he kept putting our defenders under pressure rather than playing the simple pass and you could sense the nerves from the fans. We got lucky to get away with a couple that night, but I'd expect Ederson to have stamped out that erratic play now. This is an experienced squad. They've not won the CL but they've been to the latter stages consistently and know what it takes.

There was no need for that demented run out of his box...... He got very lucky last night,thats all.

It was the most spectacular error, so everybody notices it. But at least a couple of times he played balls out from the back that were virtually unplayable for the receiving player, with an opposition player right up his backside. When other defenders were available.
He's a good keeper, but he's a bit of a nut job.

He reminds me the kid who dashes blindly out of his house the moment he hears the ice-cream van melody playing in the street, and suddenly remembers that he's not got any money to buy anything.

It happens far too often with Ederson and he never seems to learn. He was beyond lucky to get away with that last night. If it had been a PL game, he'd have been sent off.

He's a poor goalkeeper as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.