31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a red, but at the same time also stupid decision making by him.

I love Ederson, but I have still found myself over time losing faith in him as being the undisputed Goalie for Manchester City.

Normally I think it'd be madness in trying to replace him, but it's not that crazy an idea to me anymore, should we do it? Not necessarily, but if the club are thinking it I don't think its a crazy thought.

The last 10 games I have been nervous. He seems like he wants to be like Higuita. If that is the case, then he needs to start using his judgement. For those of you that do not know Higuita (So many awesome memories through my childhood):

On a side note; Nick Barmby is a blast from the past.

Last edited:
Not good......he doesn't learn does he?

We need to seriously start looking at a replacement.
Did nothing wrong, when he did rush out he actually got the ball, we won 7 -0 his distribution was excellent, and the same people are on here calling for a new keeper.

I give up ,as should you after your prematch predictions, "we are there for the taking " lol

Did nothing wrong, when he did rush out he actually got the ball, we won 7 -0 his distribution was excellent, and the same people are on here calling for a new keeper.

I give up ,as should you after your prematch predictions, "we are there for the taking " lol

You shouldn't bother replying tbh, makes it easier for health than answering these kind of post.

there is defending our players but think you are being too generous.

It's clear he misses the ball and clatters the man even Rodders and Stones told him to get the fuck back in his area should have got a yellow but we got away with it, so all good

Love Ederson for his minerals in being on the front foot and regularly playing sweeper keeper. Takes a lot to do it the way he does it and normally comes off and is key to the way we are able to defend.

Last night he was a bit reckless. Didn’t need to come and get involved there. Two defenders were dealing with it. Yes he just about got enough of the ball but you are giving the ref a decision to make there and as we know they can’t always be trusted to get it right. Same with var.

It’s fine margins being a keeper and high risk etc but he just needs to carry on and being calm in those situations. If it had been mistimed then he may have been sent off and that changes the complexity of the game totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.