31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get this right...

I've been posting on here talking about how - in my opinion - our first choice keeper could improve his performance, with a view to him being a better goalkeeper than he is, and you think that I should change my mind?

If so, you're suggesting that Ederson is a perfect goalkeeper. He isn't. He has some very obvious flaws in his game. Iron those out and we've got a genuinely top class keeper.

That's all I've been saying on here, but as I said earlier; there are none so blind as those who will not see.
You haven't said you think he can just improve though have you. Your suggesting Ederson is sat about doing fuck all every day.
Going on about how he can't do the basics and suggesting Pep and the other coaches aren't training him properly.

Nonsense about how Peter Shilton trained 30yrs ago as if it is all relevant to anything is bordering on the insane and maybe you are just a WUM.

Let's leave it there. I'll let you keep going round in circles.

You haven't said you think he can just improve though have you. Your suggesting Ederson is sat about doing fuck all every day.
Going on about how he can't do the basics and suggesting Pep and the other coaches aren't training him properly.

Nonsense about how Peter Shilton trained 30yrs ago as if it is all relevant to anything is bordering on the insane and maybe you are just a WUM.

Let's leave it there. I'll let you keep going round in circles.

You're funny when you pretend to know anything about goalkeeping coaching.

I've never said he's 'sat about doing fuck all every day', that's just a figment of your vivid imagination.

I've never said that he can't do the basics. I just said he needs to keep working on them.

If he's not already working on the basics as part of everyday training, it's indicative of a failure in the goalkeeper coaching methods under Pep.

I referred to Peter Shilton and Gordon Banks purely as exemplars of the art of goalkeeping. They were the best of the best in English football and proof that hard work has it's own rewards.

In my opinion, Ederson and his PL goalkeeping peers can only dream of being as good as Banks and Shilton.

Now get back under your City duvet and go to sleep.

You're funny when you pretend to know anything about goalkeeping coaching.

I've never said he's 'sat about doing fuck all every day', that's just a figment of your vivid imagination.

I've never said that he can't do the basics. I just said he needs to keep working on them.

If he's not already working on the basics as part of everyday training, it's indicative of a failure in the goalkeeper coaching methods under Pep.

I referred to Peter Shilton and Gordon Banks purely as exemplars of the art of goalkeeping. They were the best of the best in English football and proof that hard work has it's own rewards.

In my opinion, Ederson and his PL goalkeeping peers can only dream of being as good as Banks and Shilton.

Now get back under your City duvet and go to sleep.
Enjoy your evening, big day tomorrow.

Hope your tucked up in bed with your VHS boxset of Banks and Shilton's greatest saves.

Enjoy your evening, big day tomorrow.

Hope your tucked up in bed with your VHS boxset of Banks and Shilton's greatest saves.

Cheers mate!

One thing is certain. I'll see more saves in five minutes of one VHS boxset of either Shilton or Banks than we'd see in a five seasons worth of Ederson DVDs.

:-)

Rodri gave the ball away in his own box tonight, I suppose the ederson haters think we should bin him off too as its not the first time this season it's happened.
Rodri as a 6 is much better relative to his peers than Ederson is relative to his. No point comparing one to the other. Rodri is indispensable to this squad. Eddie, while valuable, is not...just sayin'.

Why would he have been sent off? At worst it was a yellow card.
For me it was no card as called on the field, but one has to question wtf he was doing. I don't care how bored he is he can't do stupid shit just so he can be involved.

Rubbish. Ederson proved once again last night that he's the weakest link in the team. He got away with his brainfart last night, but I'm 90% sure that he would have been sent off for it in a PL game.

The only thing that's boring is watching the same basic stupid goalkeeping error over and over again.
How can anyone seriously argue that he is not the weakest link on the team now that Ake is playing at left back. He's the best ball distributor I've seen, but lately his decision making is over the top risky putting guys like Rodri in extremely dangerous situations for no good reason. He's gone from Joe Cool to way too slow in moving the ball and sloppy as well. It's not like he's ever going to make that timely game saving save. I'm genuinely not trying to kill the guy, but I just don't trust him. I can't help it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.